M-Theory Martial Arts offers world-class Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instruction (BJJ) for men, women, and children in a friendly environment. Focused on the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, popularized by the Gracie family, we consider our academy a family more than a business. Focused on each student individually, we'll help you understand the art and science of leverage which is the basis for BJJ. We ensure students of all levels receive excellent instruction and offer classes for both adults and children. Our mission is to help you achieve your goals, whether they are primarily for self-defense, competition, fitness, or weight loss.
Why Choose M-Theory Martial Arts?
At M-Theory, we are a family with a commitment to each other. From our serious Jiu-Jitsu competitors to our young kids and mid-aged mothers and fathers, we consider all of our students as part of our family. Our goal is to offer the top Jiu-Jitsu program in the area for all ages. Our head instructor believes in this goal so strongly that he is the primary instructor for all kid classes and 90% of adult classes.
With our close-knit family approach, our unique white decor gym, and our focus purely on Jiu-Jitsu, students will be able to accelerate their learning in a relaxed environment. Whether looking for self-defense, to be a highly successful competitor or for fitness, we can help you achieve your goals. Everyone is welcome at M-Theory.
- LEARN REAL WORLD SELF-DEFENSE
- Jiu-Jitsu has been proven to be one of the most effective and efficient martial arts in such events as the UFC.
- GET IN THE BEST SHAPE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- No matter your age or fitness level Jiu-Jitsu will take your core strength, mobility, and coordination to the next level.
- NO EGO
- We provide a humble training environment where everyone is willing to help others meet their goals.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- We offer classes for all skill levels. Whether a beginner or a skilled competitor we’re confident you’ll have an experience unlike any other in the Twin Cities.